Digital Transformation Solution Delivery
- Looking to reduce the cost of global video tape distribution, we were engaged to put in place a new digital supply chain for BBC Worldwide.
- The initial project phase developed a business case to assess the expected ROI which the board ratified.
- We mobilised a team of 30 to deliver the end to end solution which went live on time and well within budget and delivered annuals savings of £5-6M.
- European hospitality technology provider needing to address the digital market challenge within the industry
- Created a new team mix of onshore and offshore resources to rapidly develop the software and hardware required and deploy a satellite digital streaming solution
- New platform offering digital video on demand, internet in the room, music and games becoming the market leader
- An enterprise software tools and services company for IT management with revenues of US$4.2 billion engaged in global ERP rollout.
- Streamlined program and restructured Big 4 consultant teams for shared services hub.
- Focused on short term objectives to deliver Finance and Operations shared services in major centres
- Worked with internal teams to develop new operating model
- Delivered annual savings in excess of 25%
- Web hosting and identity mgmt solutions provider, with customer service issues due to too many defects in legacy software
- Engaged cross-functional team for 90 days to focus on specific measurable targets utilising 6 sigma improvement techniques
- Root cause analysis enabled prioritisation of aged defects, site stability, account management, missing functionality, resource prioritisation and change management
- Within 90 days the customer satisfaction was transformed and legacy estate was generating new business sales
A Selection of Our Clients